6 weeks later…

 So 

Many

Changes

When I started this blog, I had no idea that I would be moving. I knew I wanted to get out of my old house but I didn’t really know I’d be doing all of this. You can’t just move. It’s so much harder than that. Here’s the timeline by months.

January - decide to move and talk to a realtor about homes options in my town

February - realize the homes in Indiana are just as expensive as the homes everywhere else and I can live somewhere fabulous with wonderful weather

March - start a house hunt in Florida 

April - put my house up for sale and actually find a buyer so quickly it made my head spin

May - find a house in Florida in a golf community in a great location 

June - drive both cars down to Florida in two trips while I wait for the closing on my new home in hopes that I can get all moved in by the time Leah’s baby is due at the end of June

Reading that makes it sound so simple. It wasn’t simple, easy, carefree or a delight. It was backbreaking, mind blowing, nerve wracking and scary. But I did it. I pulled it off. I set a goal and exceeded it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma!!!!

Much anticipated trip