Moving and remodeling

My parents came to help me with the move. Thank goodness they were here because I couldn’t have done it without them.
The painters loved my mom and dad. My dad’s big project was to change out all the door handles and hinges. He also put together 3 big book cases to showcase my polish pottery collection. The painters didn’t speak English but this gal and my dad became fast friends and she watched him, learned from him and helped him. 
I found 21+ of these crazy cherubs all over the house. They just kept popping up!  I kept this one and used it as a door stop. 
Messy but at least the old furniture is completely gone from the previous owner. Buying a house “turnkey” doesn’t  mean that it’s good lookin. It just means it has a couch and all the stuff you need to live there.

Mom’s domain was the kitchen and she killed it!  Every single solitary fork, dish, bowl, pot and accessory found a home. She put it all together so nicely but then I decided to change the countertops. Now the kitchen looks like this πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma!!!!

Much anticipated trip

6 weeks later…